Disposal of paper (Application)
You will find further information at section 220.127.116.11 and 7.1.2 of the Technical Guidelines.
Recycling / disposal of production waste
Please note the following organizational procedure for the collection and recycling and/or disposal of production waste at the Drupa 2024:
Together with our partner Remondis we will set up a number of collection points for material on the site near to the halls. These will each consist of a number of large volume containers where different materials can be separately collected. During operating hours personnel will be in attendance at the collection points to provide information and to document the materials and quantities of material that exhibitors bring to the containers. A receipt for each delivery will be issued so that each exhibitor has a complete documentation at the close of the show.
Collection and delivery from stands/booths:
Each exhibitor must organize the collection at their booth/Stand and delivery of material for recycling / disposal to the collection point themselves. Our logistic partners can provide certain collection boxes and small containers as well as personnel and equipment for transport and emptying upon request. Please contact the companies (Schenker and Kühne & Nagel) directly for quotes.
Registering production waste:
Please send the relevant form to the following Email Address: email@example.com
Exhibitors shall immediately dispose of* or register for disposal any waste and/or residual materials produced during the event or stand construction and dismantling. Hall aisles / escape routes must not be obstructed by waste at any time.
- Carpeting**, stand elements or mixed waste are deemed to be waste or residual material and must be reported for disposal. Waste or residual materials which have not been reported and/or remain in the hall after you leave your fair stand are subject to an increased charge of € 598.00/m³.
- Production waste of all kinds, like metal, paper, glass, plastics and special waste must be reported for disposal.
- Hazardous waste may not be included with normal waste. Production waste, such as substances mixed with oil or emulsions, are considered hazardous waste.
- Batteries, oil, solvents in small quantities and paint residues in receptacles, etc., are to be disposited in the containers provided for this purpose at the special waste stations.
- Any catering waste at your fair stand can be reported and disposed of by our authorized cleaning companies.
During the trade fair the containers you have rented will be stored outside the hall. The collection bins you ordered will be delivered to, emptied and collected at your stand area during the stand construction and dismantling periods upon request calling +49(0)211/4560-497). Waste incurred, to the volume indicated, must be sorted by exhibitors and placed in the separate containers provided. Waste removal will be docketed and receipted. The company reserves the right to make alterations.
*In principle, all waste must be disposed of separately by the producer/polluter in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Waste Ordinance (Gewerbeabfallverordnung) in force since 01.08.2017. For the rest, see the Closed Substance Cycle Waste Management Act (KrWG). The Commercial Waste Ordinance (GewAbflV) applies.
**Please note that carpeting may only be secured with fully-removable rip-off adhesive tape and PE/PP covering foil fastened with PE/PP tape only. Please roll carpeting and leave at your stand. Cover foil will be collected from your stand. After dismantling, our staff will sign for stand areas left to requirements.
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more